Portrait Session Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing WillowBee Photo Art for your portrait session. Please review the following terms and conditions.
· TO BOOK A SESSION: We require a non-refundable deposit and this completed contract.
· CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event that we must cancel or reschedule the session, we will offer a full refund, or reschedule your session at our discretion. If you cancel, you will forfeit the deposit. Due to a limited number of sessions being offered, rescheduling will only be permitted if mother nature doesn't cooperate or in the event of an emergency.
· WEATHER: If, in the opinion of the photographer, inclement weather or other conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting our artistic standards, or the weather conditions pose a risk to safety, we reserve the right use an alternate location or to reschedule the session.
· PAYMENT: A non-refundable deposit is due to reserve your date. The remainder of your payment is due one week prior to your session. We love e-transfers! We also accept cash, cheque and most major credit cards. No part of any order, including previews, will be delivered until the balance is paid in full.
· RIGHTS TO PHOTOS: We reserve the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication or other purposes. The client signing this contract warrants that he or she has authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend WillowBee Photo Art in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Negatives, digital files and previews remain the exclusive property of WillowBee Photo Art.
· ILLNESS OR EMERGENCY: In the event of illness or an emergency, WillowBee Photo Art may substitute another photographer to take the photographs. In the event of such substitution, WillowBee Photo Art warrants that the photographer taking the photographs shall be a competent professional.
· LIABILITY: In the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged, or in the event that we fail to perform for any other reason, the WillowBee Photo Art shall not be liable for any amount in excess of monies paid. WillowBee Photo Art is not responsible for any expense or liability incurred as a result of participation in a photography session.
· PRICE CHANGES: Please notice that our price list is adjusted periodically and orders will be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
· NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to copy, reproduce or alter these photographs without WillowBee Photo Art’s permission. Violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
· CHANGES TO CONTRACT: This Contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties and is governed by the laws of Canada. Any modifications of this Contract must be in writing and signed by both parties.
By completing and submitting the form below, you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the terms and conditions listed above.